Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What's this blog all about?


Ok, so you want to know what this title is all about? Well, I own and operate a scrub cap business. Just scrub caps, nothing else. It's a passion, a sort of productive prozac. The sewing is therapeutic. And I've found that as I spend hours at the sewing machine making scrub caps for NurseNoggins.com I do a lot of thinking. Things like...I wonder why the females on Grey's Anatomy don't have printed fabric scrub caps like the men do? And why didn't the network write back when I wrote to them and offered to send them some? I mean, I didn't dwell on it, I just wanted the gals to look like the tons of "real nurses" (RNs?) across the U.S. who wear my funky prints.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home