Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nurses, Dr. Kildare, ER and House


I wonder why I watch medical tv shows. You would think a nurse would get tired of going from the drama in the hospital to the drama in the living room. When I was a young teenager it was because Richard Chamberlain (AKA Dr. Kildare) was such a "hunk". It didn't matter what the story line was. When I first became a nurse it was so exciting to actually understand the vocabulary in ER AND get to see George Clooney and Noah Wiley at the same time. And now I watch House because it's on right after American Idol and I'm usually too busy sewing scrub caps to change the channel! Actually, it's a really interesting show. The old thrill is gone that I can understand the lingo and Hugh Laurie is no George Clooney, but the show gets a few brain cells functioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home