Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Scrub Caps Aren't for Sissies!


I just read a great blog called The Underwear Drawer. It's written by a doctor who did a great piece on scrub caps! I wonder why everyone doesn't wear a "funky" cap. Those horrible paper blue ones the hospital issues are not only ugly, they smell like kerosene. All pediatric nurses should be required to wear a juvenile print just to help eliminate the stark clinical impression a kid gets when he visits the hospital. In my career as an OR nurse I've had so many patients comment about my caps...the conversation isn't about their illness or their anxiety, it's about "That's the cutest hat I've ever seen! Where did you get it?" (Yes, women think about shopping even on the way to surgery!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home