Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Barbaro


With all the media surrounding Barbaro this week, I just had to put in my 2 cents worth. Although I'm not sure it's valid to assign human emotions to a horse's psyche, I must admire the drive this animal has to keep going. I cheered as he broke through the gate toward his final run...Let's go...Let's do it..."Let's roll!" And as he was pulled to an abrupt stop by his rider, it's as if he was saying, "No, no, it's ok, I'm ok, I can do this! Don't make me stop!" As with other tragedies that showcase the American spirit, this horse's injury has bonded many of us somehow and has mobilized our unified encouragement to make him an ultimate survivor. Be triumphant, Barbaro!
(photo courtesy of SportsIllustrated.cnn.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home