Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Scrub Caps and the American Dream



As we head into this holiday weekend I just had to share this picture I took last year just outside my NurseNoggins window. For me it symbolizes what I'm about. I am very proud to be a part of this great nation. Living here in the west (I moved from the southeast) truly gives one an appreciation for the vast and varied expanse that is this country. Here in Denver we can go from the desert to the tundra in a mere two hours. If you haven't been to Rocky Mountain National Park, you are missing snow in June, bighorn sheep, herds of elk and endless views. South of Denver is the Great Sand Dunes National Park, a miraculous Sahara Desert against the backdrop of the mountains. Then there's the Royal Gorge, the hot Springs at Pagosa, and miles and miles and miles of the Rocky Mountains. The storms can be fierce, the sunsets are breathtaking and 300 days of intense sunshine is the norm.

So here I am, smack dab in the middle of it all, trying to carve out the American Dream. I'm an OR nurse working hard to build my small business so that I can be independent of corporate America, hire a few like-minded women, and have the resources to continue to do what I love for a living. Money isn't everything...living a good life is.

(Now, if there was just a little pot of gold at the end of that rainbow!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home