Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cars


I've never been a big fan of animated movies, but I can't wait to see the new Pixar "". I've been watching the shows on how the movie was made and whoa!!!!!!there are so many stars! That Larry the Cable Guy is a hoot and Paul Newman, well, HE'S PAUL NEWMAN! Heck, I even went to McDonalds for a Happy Meal so I could get one of those cute little toys! (I got Sally.)I'm anxious to get to the fabric store and find some Cars fabric for my ! They'll be so smile-inducing! They won't just be for patients, they'll be great for anybody who has a sense of humor and is young at heart! I just love making scrub hats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home