Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Grins and Giggles

A nice man at Nurstoon gave me permission to use this cute nurse on my website. I thought she was so funny that I just had to share her with all of you. You've GOT to visit his website for tons of medical grins and giggles. I am very grateful to people who can find humor in the otherwise mundane. He has some really funny stuff and the illustrations are awesome. There are enough heartbreaks in healthcare...let's make 'em laugh!

And speaking of grinning...a NurseNoggins scrub cap on your head is sure to make your patients smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home