Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Do you want to link?


Not much to write today, still having palpitations over this Google ranking thing. I wonder why it has to be so involved....If anyone reading my blog has a website and you'd like to trade links (I can put you on my blog and my NurseNoggins Scrub Caps by "d" site) please email me at NURSENOGGINS@AOL.COM . Send me your information so I can check out your site to make sure it's not X-Rated. Thanks and have a great day!

(Image courtesy of UMaine.edu)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home