Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Scrub Hats and Doodlebug


Scrub hats and my soon-to-be-born grandson are my main focus these days, so I wonder why it's so hard to start a conversation about them. I mean, I really want to stop traffic and say, "Would you like to see the ultrasound picture of the baby? Are you a nurse? Know anyone who needs a scrub cap?" But people look at you funny. So instead I'll just ask those of you with enough time on their hands to be reading this.....Wanna see a picture of our little "DoodleBug"?" (Look up.) And how about going to my website and checking out the latest NurseNoggins fabrics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home