Pharmaceutical Sales - Launch Your Pharmaceutical Sales Career Today! - Offers two eBooks to show you how to land a job in Pharmaceutical Sales and how to excel in this career. Site also offers Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing and LIVE interviewing and consultation services.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Scrub Hats and Yard Sales


A great Friday morning pastime of mine is driving around the city going to yard sales ( some people call them garage sales or tag sales, depends what part of the country you're in). It's not that I'm cheap, it's just that it's so much fun to find a bargain! I've seen everything from bottles of shampoo to entire bedroom sets. But you know what I've never, ever seen? Scrub caps! I've seen scrubs, nursing shoes, stethoscopes, nursing pins, even an old leather doctors bag, but I wonder why I've never seen ...could it be they're just too darn cute to get rid of?



photo by webtree.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home